Scott Patterson
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Feb 28 2020, 17:23

No Replies

• 03/03/20 06:30PM - 09:30PM America/New_York
  • Sugar Creek Brewing Co, 215 Southside Dr Charlotte, North Carolina 28217
  • $20

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

This Tuesday Night Match 4th 

Karl “Da Goat” Spielvogel “Knocking Back Massive Crazy Bad*** Deals”

Scott Patterson- Greatest Hits & Some Misses 

FREE Beer Giveaways by Harry Marsh Law 6:30pm Sugar Creek Brewing Cost is $20 or 2 for $30

Krazy Karl, Uncle Karl, Da Goat Karl, who knows, just don’t call him sane. The Spielvogel has more than a few screws loose in the noggin filled with surreal real estate stories that only Karl could stumble upon and through as he annoys Harry and every paralegal in his wake to get the deal closed with many tales of wonder along the way. Karl enters the trenches with stories of his crazy massive bad*** deals you would never believe were true if it wasn’t for the all bystanders flabbergasted as they watched it go down in real time. 

I will present on some of my greatest hits and misses. 

Buy your ticket ahead of time and get a Free Beer!
1st Tuesday of every month at Sugar Creek Brewing Co. We bring you local seasoned pros willing to share their experiences and knowledge while we enjoy some brewskys

https://www.meetup.com/Real-Estate-Investing-Trenches-Unfiltered-Scott-Patterson/events/lsnknpybcfbfb/