Money resilience and expansion free mini virtual retreat

Tamar Hermes
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Austin, TX
Posted Mar 24 2020, 12:45
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Let us reignite your mindset and your bank account.

Now more than ever, we are being called to regroup and pivot. I see so many scenarios of financial unrest. I created a Money resilience and Expansion free Virtual Retreat so that we could come together, roll up our sleeves, and help one another.

As a financial expert and investor, I will be there to facilitate this 4- hour interactive retreat, which will be in two parts.

I know that everyone attending already has everything they need to thrive at this time. Our time together will allow you to discover this for yourself.

You will leave enriched, inspired, and with concrete ideas and a plan for what you can do now and in the coming months financially.

You can join for either the first section or both, but I do ask that you arrive on time and stay for the entire segment you join. The retreat is 100% free.

Part one: 11:11-1:15pm PST Money Resilience

We will unlock resilience, brainstorm resources, and tap into our strengths to grow abundantly.

Break: 1:15-2:15pm PST

Part two: 2:15-4:30 pm PST Money Expansion

We will tackle the practical side of finances and check your spending habits, investments, and budgets. (You will not share your personal information with anyone but work through your unique situation with guidance. You will look at where you are at, where you want to go, and what is possible for you financially in this market.

Anyone who feels called can join. If you have questions, please e-mail me at [email protected].

We will start with a five-minute blessing/meditation to give out to the world, and one then gets moving on, creating more abundance.

About me: I grew up poor, lonely, and scared. With hard work and determination, I created businesses and several successful careers. Today, I am a full-time Real Estate Investor, educator, financial coach, and mama.

You can learn more about my work at www.wealth warriorwoman.com

Final note: If you sign up, then show up for yourself and for the others whose lives you will touch with your presence.

It will be a great day!!

Again, It is free, and there is no pitching or offer.  Zoom conferencing is free and easy to use. Simply download the app on your phone or computer.

Please RSVP on bit.ly/givemeamoneybreak

Warmly,

Tamar Hermes

Why are we starting at 11:11 am PST?

I frequently see 11:11 when I look at my clock and know there is a cosmic explanation but ignored it until now. It seems like we can all draw in a bit of 11:11 powers right now.

11 11 MEANING

According to numerology, the number 11 is a "master number," which signifies intuition, insight, and enlightenment. When paired together, 11 11 is a clear message from the universe to become conscious and aware. Many people suggest that seeing 11 11 signifies that your spirit guides are attempting to contact you. In my experience, 11 11 seems to be the number of spiritual awakening, meaning that you are on the right path, and your actions are aligned with your Soul's purpose. In other words, seeing 11 11 is a good sign! An energetic doorway is being opened in which you will experience spiritual growth.11 11 meaning in summary: You are on the right path, and your Soul, spirit guides are assisting you, and the Universe to consciously grow and expand. Pay attention, be aware, and remember to stay grounded in the present moment. You are going through a spiritual awakening process, and you're asked to tune into the love and synchronistic guidance that is always available to you. Many profound changes will begin to occur in your life. Remember to stay open!

Let's come together in community to reconnect to your values

remembering that the biggest challenges are never solved alone.