My good friend Heidi Schaafsman, an experienced real estate investor, has been hosting a Zoom conference call to brainstorm creative strategies for navigating the COVID-19 Crisis.
Next Call: Today, Wednesday, March 25, 2020 03:00 PM Central Time (U.S.)
The call will last just 1 hour, and is limited to 4 topics. Each topic will be given 15 mins of masterminding. We'll cover:
- Seller financing as an acquisition strategy
- Lease-options for acquisition and disposition
- Fractional ownership and joint ventures
- One "wildcard topic" to be determined by audience vote!
There will be NO selling of products or services!
This will be the 3rd call we've had so far. Topics previously discussed include:
- Easily implementable hacks to make sure regular rents keep coming in
- How to increase liquidity for safety and additional purchasing power
- A lender-led discussion of where interest rates are likely headed and how accessible money will be.
(To see replays of the two previous calls, visit: Home-Pride.com/COVID-19.)
Please feel free to invite anyone you know who will offer some great ideas or experiences to this valuable discussion.
You must register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Great topic idea, @Mitch Messer . Good luck on the luck. Stay safe.
Thank you, @Marlen Weber ! Be well.