Residential & Commercial Lending Fundamentals: Having the Right Financial Resume in Obtaining Mortgages!
Date: May 11th, 2020
Location: Weichert Realtors McCarthy Associates, 6901 Germantown Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19119
Entrance Fee: $5.00
2 CE Credits for PA & NJ Real Estate Licensed Agent
Presented By: Joseph V. Scorese, Senior Loan Officer, Firstrust Bank
The Residential & Commercial Real Estate Lending Market has changed dramatically, for consumers and real estate professionals.
•But what’s really happening?
•What’s driving that change?
•And what role will real estate professionals have in the future?
•Develop a game plan
The Real Estate Lending Game Plan answers those questions with a look at the forces shaping the industry and their impact on who will be the winners—and losers—in the future. We will provide a specific, how-to guide for new and expert real estate professionals to capitalize on these lending fundamental changes and create thriving real estate businesses in the years ahead.
• Financing the first deal – The 8 Step Rule
• Negotiating the First Deal
• Alternative Types of Financing – Bridge Lending, Commercial, Development, Mixed Use & Etc.
• 5 Ways to get Rehab loans – ARV, MAO & CASHFLOW, BRRRR, HOUSING HACKING
• Portfolio Lending – Building that relationship with a Portfolio Lender (LLC Financing)