Sabrina Keum
  • Rental Property Investor
  • San Francisco, CA
Posted Mar 27 2020, 18:17

No Replies

• 04/01/20 12:00PM - 01:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • zoom.us/j/531261664?pwd=bU04VWdodUNLdzRiU283UjNiamdVUT09
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

Date & Time: Apr 1, 2020 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

there’s a lot of new information about the coronavirus every minute but we still don't have an idea what will happen next. let's get together, talk about our markets and learn from each other's experiences.

hi, i’m sabrina. i’m a real estate investor with about 8 years of rental, airbnb, and wholesale experience. i’d like to invite everyone to discuss relevant information about the current outbreak and talk about concerns and questions that you guys might have.

join us to:
- meet and greet other out-of-state investors
- share knowledge on how coronavirus is affecting different markets
- share insights on the economy + covid-19 vaccine development
- share first hand experience with how different markets are being affected by the pandemic
- get ideas from other investors to help you make financial decisions in the coming months

please note that this is an online event. If this is your first time using zoom, please hit the link early so you have time to download anything you need to beforehand. this is a video-enabled conference, but there will also be a chat.

Date & Time: Apr 1, 2020 12:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join here: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/531261664?pwd=bU04VWdodUNLdzRiU283UjNiamdVUT09

meeting id: 531 261 664
password: 021356