Elizabeth Klingseisen
  • Investor and Real Estate Mentor
  • Fort Myers, FL
Posted Apr 3 2020, 11:14

No Replies

• 04/09/20 08:00PM - 10:00PM America/New_York
  • https://reiwonlinereibusiness.eventbrite.com
  • $10

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

*** PLEASE NOTE *** If you don't RSVP and PAY at the link below, your seat will not be reserved.

Click on the link to reserve your spot- https://reiwonlinereibusiness.eventbrite.com

Would you like to know how to build a profitable real estate business during these times of crisis?

Interestingly enough, it has been easier to do deals in the last 2 weeks than it has been in a very long time.

Sellers are very motivated to sell and willing to negotiate. New buyers are entering the real estate market redirecting their funds from the stock market and other volatile investments.

If you have been thinking about getting in real estate, this is THE time to do it. And would it be nice to have different options for every deal you come across? Either you can wholesale, fix and flip or buy and hold.

Never leave any "money on the table" again. Where you have a seller, you can have options and different solutions for their properties.

What about funding? Private lenders have NOT stopped lending. I have talked to several over the last few days and they are eager to loan. They are investors looking to secure their funds with real estate instead of other markets.

They offer stated income, therefore it's not hard to get 100% financing structured for fix and flip and buy and hold.

I have been investing since 1987. I have done it pretty much all, from wholesaling to fix and flip, buy and hold, raising private money and more.

I have survived and thrived through 3 recessions. I will share with you how to reinvent yourself as an investor and thrive during recession times with real estate investing.

You will learn tried and true methods by a seasoned investor:

- Discover How to Buy and Sell 1, 3, or 10 houses a month locally and virtually;

- Wholesale, Fix & Flip or Buy & Hold - no matter what your strategy, I will show you how it can all be done with my "silver bullet" approach;

- Finding Deals - clever ways to find properties with very little to no competition;

- No Money, No Problem - how to secure financing nationwide for all your real estate deals.

**SPECIAL Update - This presentation has been revised and updated with how to work your real estate investing business through these changing times and how you can thrive and profit even more!**

Click on the link to reserve your spot- https://reiwonlinereibusiness.eventbrite.com

About Liz & Laura:

Liz and Laura are a mother and daughter team. Laura (the mother) has been in real estate for over 30 years and her experience spans from wholesaling, to fix and flip, buy and hold, raising private money and more. Liz entered the industry 4 years ago and she has been wholesaling virtually in several markets.

The combination of lifetime experience (Laura) and modern vision and approach from a young investor (Liz) has been a winning formula.

We are dedicated to empowering women starting their own real estate investing journey, by offering a supportive community of like minded women and up to date training.

What better way to explain what these luncheons are about than sharing a Testimonial from one of our luncheon attendees - this summarizes what you can expect from participating at this informal meeting:

"I am so thankful I found this group. I have been a member of a few real estate investment clubs in the past few years, but I always felt there was something missing. The idea of all women was extremely appealing to me. There are different levels of experience among the group; therefore, questions are strongly encouraged so no one walks away feeling confused or left out. I can sense how much they want all of us to be successful in this business along with them. You will not be disappointed." - Deborah Newman