Votes |
WiscoREIA Kenosha - Real Estate Meetup!

Misty Fowler
Posted Jun 4 2020, 18:36

No Replies

• 06/11/20 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/Chicago
  • Brat Stop, 12304 75th Street Kenosha, Wisconsin WI 53142
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

WiscoREIA Physical Meetups are back!

WiscoREIA Kenosha meetings are now held every 2nd Thursday of the Month at the Brat Stop!

Come and network and get reacquainted and this first kick-off is FREE for members and non-members! Come check it out and hear ALL ABOUT the upcoming WiscoREIA Virtual Summit this June 27th. Let’s start talking about the current issues in the community!

Speaker: Matt Hedstrom & Kevin Finley

Matt owns and manages multiple businesses between Milwaukee and Chicago. He has created these businesses with a vision to serve and elevate others with core values centered in honesty and integrity.

With over 23 years in real estate and contracting experience there is not a problem that Matt can’t find a solution for. His unique knowledge, contacts, and experience are all put to work helping him find the best solution for his clients.

- Rehab Estimator Pro
- Sell Fast With Us
- Short Sale Experts
- Tri-City Properties
- WiscoREIA (6 locations)
- Private Funding Academy
- The Real Deal Coaching

Matt and his wife of twenty-four years, Lu, have 6 amazing children ranging in age from 6 to 23. They just became grandparents as well!! Matt has a huge heart for mission work and travels around the world leading about 5-6 trips a year building churches and schools and houses. Other hobbies include reading, hunting, skydiving, kite boarding and surfing.

My name is Kevin Finley and I am a rental property investor/rehabber. I founded Acadia Properties after moving to Kenosha in 2015 and falling in love with the area. It’s easy to see the potential we have here in Kenosha and Racine Counties, and I can’t wait to what these already great towns will look like a few years from now. The growth and development I’ve seen in my short time living here are nothing short of amazing already!

I am not a computer based investment company with an 800 number and a call center. I am local and live and work right here in Pleasant Prairie with my girlfriend and our two dogs. In our spare time we like to travel up north in Wisconsin and usually have a few puppies we foster for local animal shelters until they are old enough to be adopted.

Brat Stop

12304 75th Street

Kenosha, WI 53142

Come early or stay after! Bring your deals, too!

Your first meeting is FREE! After that Non-Members are $20! Members are always FREE!

WiscoREIA’s Kenosha Main Meeting is now meeting on the 2nd Thursday of the Month!

Thursday, June 11th from 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm

5:30 pm - Networking

6:00 pm - Meeting Starts

Hosted by: Russ Moldenhauer, Matt Hedstrom, & Kevin Finley