Votes |
Jackson (Madison) MS, Investor Meet and Greet

Tim Steele
  • Investor
  • Jackson, MS
Posted Jul 7 2020, 07:50

15 Replies

• 08/25/20 05:00PM - 07:00PM America/Chicago
  • Exact address provided via DM, Twin Harbor Subdivision Madison , Mississippi 39110
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I am hosting a meet and greet, come meet and network with other local investors. I have been investing in real estate for 10 years, but am new to the area. I recently picked up my first rental and am in process of rehab. The meeting location will be at the project site. Drinks will be provided. We will start with introductions. Then, I will walk through the current project - 2 bed/ 2 bath rental. I will talk through the scope of work. Finally, we will have a question and answer period where we can all learn from each other. Whether you are a newbie or seasoned, come join us and talk shop. 

The venue is small so event will be closed after 10 members. Spouses encouraged.

Loading replies...