REI Meetup at DGHQ - All About ADUs

Maxwell Ventura
  • Real Estate Agent
  • San Diego, CA
Posted Jul 10 2020, 11:36
This event is brought to you by:

11 Replies

• 08/06/20 05:30PM - 07:00PM America/Los_Angeles
  • We're inside the Samuel Fox Lofts (Corner of 6th & Broadway), 950 Sixth Ave STE 212 San Diego, California 92101
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

I'm very excited to launch an REI networking group here in downtown San Diego. We have a very special 3200 sq ft office space recently remodeled from the ground up. Hosting meets-ups and seminars has been a goal since our office's completion of September of last year.

The goal of these meetups will be to connect our investing community together and also provide some element of value. For this meetup, ADU Geeks will be going over the value ad of building and/or converting an ADU here in San Diego county.

ADU Geeks is a local homegrown company that has the ability to offer everything from Financing, Designing, Permitting, Building, Leasing, to Property Management.

To start, we'll have an open 15-20 mins to chat and network, and then ADU Geeks will go into their presentation. We'll have a Q&A, and can network some more afterwards. Should be some great information.

Full Disclosure: I'm a real estate agent focused in downtown & metro SD. I work w/ investors. With that being said, there will be no soliciting services at this event. Period. We're all here to help provide value, give out great information, and help connect our community. All are welcome!

Lastly, we'll be limiting this event to approximately 20-25 people. We have an intimate space and the goal will be to continue these meetups every month or two for right now. 

• Real Estate Agent California (#02082438)

eXp Realty of California Logo

Loading replies...