• Flipper/Rehabber
  • Kansas City, MO
Posted Jul 21 2020, 13:06
This event is brought to you by:

3 Replies

• 08/01/20 09:00AM - 05:00PM America/Chicago
  • Virtual Kansas City Platform Kansas City, Missouri 64114
  • $37.00

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

Does this sound familiar?

You get a phone call from a seller who’s ready to sell their house.

It’s a hot lead and they NEED to sell their house fast.

You drop everything you’re doing to analyze the deal.

The numbers end up looking good so...

You make an offer.

They accept.

You close.

Done deal.

Money in the bank!

“Wow, I wish every deal was like that” you say to yourself.

This is something folks in the sale business like to call a “one call close”

Here’s the problem, and the reason why these type of deals are few and far between.

Most of the sellers you talk to are not going to be ready to sell their house right away.

They’re most likely going to “shop around” and talk to a number of different investors in your market.

Many of them won’t be motivated enough to sell right away either.

And because of that, most investors will give up on these leads and continue to search for the elusive “one call close”.

And without the proper systems in place to follow up, you’ll do the same.

It’s not because you’re lazy.

It’s because you have to constantly be on the hunt for the next hot lead so you can close another deal.

Because of that, you end up neglecting perfectly good seller leads who will end up selling their house over the next 3 - 6 months.

You just have to follow up and nurture the relationship.

And when they’re ready to sell…

They will respond to your follow up and reach out to you.

With a system like this, you’re able to convert more of the leads your already generating into deals.

This is the biggest difference between investors who struggle and sporadically close deals “here and there” and those who consistently close deals every single month.

I recently started taking my own follow up a lot more seriously, and I can already see how big of a difference it is going to make in my business.

And I want to help you do that same!

That is why MAREI has partnered with Damon Remy from REI Blackbook for what was originally going to be a 5 part series, but due to requests is now going to be a One Day Follow Up Challenge.

The idea is to take you by the hand and show you how to replicate the same follow up system that has helped countless investors close an extra 2 - 4 deals every month from the leads they’re already generating.

This is your official invitation, and you can learn all about it here.
http://www.reiblackbook.com/MAREI 

It's only $37 and you leave with the follow-up emails, texts and phone calls to put into your own system or to use with REI Blackbook

The challenge is on Saturday, August 1st and consists of a 5 part live virtual training, as well as a private community for all Challenge attendees. So you can hold each other accountable and ask questions.

If you know that you’re leaving money on the table due to poor follow up, then this Challenge is for you.

Check it out and keep an eye on your inbox for more detail to come. (http://www.reiblackbook.com/MAREI)

F.Y.I. This was originally planned for 5 parts over 5 days and at the time we are writing this email it still says 5 days. But we had a lot of folks wanting it to be a 1 day event, so we switched and August 1st was the best for a 1 day event.

Loading replies...