7/29 - Making Offers that Get Accepted, SJREIA Free Webinar - 7pm

Tom Dagney
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Cherry Hill & Princeton, NJ
Posted Jul 26 2020, 08:42
This event is brought to you by:

No Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

If you’re not making offers, you’re not buying houses...

Thanks to your REIA, you now have the tools to help you do just that, Make Offers that Get Accepted.

My name is Mike Jacka, a full time investor of 25 plus years and the developer of the Property Analyzer Tools that are available through SREIA as a Premium Upgrade.

At this training I will show you how to Quickly and Accurately Estimate Repairs, Analyze a Property and Make Offers that Get Accepted.

One of the things that hold many people back is the fear of making a mistake because they may have missed something or that they think they don’t know all the details that the experienced investors do. Over the years I have developed systems and checklists to help my staff and agents collect the required information and how to read/analyze the information so that it all makes sense. The next step is how to use all that information to make an offer that the seller is more likely to accept and how to make money from the deal once the seller accepts your offer.

The national average of deals to offers ratio is around 20 offers made to buy 1 property. That simply doesn’t make sense to me. Most people that follow my system have reduced that number down to buying 1 out of every 3 offers they make.

I set out to create a simple yet effective system so that I could get anyone trained within a few days to go out and find deals for me with little to no experience. It took several years of trial and error to find the right process, but it was worth it because now I can hire someone new, with no experience and have them finding deals and presenting offers while I am traveling around the country doing what I love; helping others find their own success.
Why does this system work?

Because it looks at the most important numbers and presents you with a few different ways to buy a property and more importantly, it also shows you the appropriate exit strategy for each offer and what your potential profit centers are in each deal based on the unique circumstances of your deal, not just hypotheticals that do not relate to the deal you are looking at.

During our Premium Members Training/Mastermind Sessions, I challenge the students to go out there and just do it. Here is an email I just got back from one of them the other day.

"I was excited to learn that I had won the contest for your package but I learned even more by just doing the actions it took to win it. It sure gets the pit of your stomach working a little overtime but that’s where the good stuff lives. Thank you for the time you take to help countless people trying to work on their dreams. It helps us prove to ourselves that it is possible. Thanks again Mike!!"

Get Pre-Registered now and come to the meeting with your questions at hand. I want you to be as successful as you possible can be and that starts with showing up. See you at the meeting. Mike

What will you learn at this special training?
  1. How to Quickly and Accurately Estimate Repairs in 10-15 minutes
  2. How to Find Comps (Comparable Sold Properties) even without access to the MLS
  3. How to use a Seller Net Sheet as a Negotiating Tool
  4. How to Analyze every Property Quickly
  5. How to Construct Offers that Sellers are more likely to Accept.
  6. How to Present your Offers Professionally

Mike will walk you step by step through his process of looking at and making an initial repair estimate on a potential deal, and show you how he does this in 10-15 minutes so you can quickly calculate your MAO (Maximum Allowable Offer) for cash deals.