I am organizing a virtual networking event for experienced investors of Jacksonville, Florida

Details
Date: Tuesday, August 25th, 2020
Time
: 6:30PM to 7:30PM
Additional Details:
This event will be held the last Tuesday of even months(February, April, June, August, October, December)
To Attend:
Register to attend the event. I will send you a BP message confirming that you completed a deal in Jacksonville. Once confirmed - I will provide you with a link to attend the event.

Agenda
6:00 - 6:05 - Introductions
6:05 - 6:30 - Breakout Room Part 1(6-8 people max per room)
6:30 - 6:55 - Breakout Room Part 2(6-8 people max per room)
6:55 - 7:00 - Final Thoughts / Goodbye's

Requirements to attend the event.
1. You completed at least one deal(Buy and hold rental or flip) in Jacksonville, Florida
2. You have a willingness to provide your experiences with the group.

FAQ
Question
: I don't currently have a deal in the Jacksonville but I am really interested in the market. Am I able to attend?
Answer: Unfortunately, this event is only for those who have an investment in the area. You are welcome to join once you have a deal.

Question: Why do you only allow experienced investors to attend?
Answer: This is to allow the equal sharing and receiving of information to attendees. The attendees really enjoy an atmosphere where they can share and learn information equally.

A little bit about me:
I am a buy and hold investor with 2 properties in Jacksonville Florida(32254). I will acquire 3 more properties within the city by the end of the year.

I look forward to connecting with everyone!