Thomas Rutkowski
Pro Member
#4 Personal Finance Contributor
  • Financial Advisor
  • Boynton Beach, FL
Posted Aug 5 2020, 14:11
This event is brought to you by:

2 Replies

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

In today's session I'm going to be talking about using cash value life insurance as a Magic Checking Account. The purpose of this session is to simply take a look at The Double Play model from a different perspective. Since The Double Play involves life insurance, there is often a lot of preconceived bias against life insurance and people get wrapped around the axle about the life insurance without understanding the fundamental value of putting your money to work in two places at one time and earning a higher combined rate of return. 

I utilize the concept of a Magic Checking Account to simply help people understand the flow of cash by taking away the life insurance element which is a complicating variable.

As you watch this video, the power of The Double Play putting your money to work in two places at one time will quickly and easily become evident. Because your money can work in two places at one time, you can powerfully and systematically accelerate your wealth building over time.

Join me at 1pm Eastern.

Loading replies...