Nick Aalerud
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Woburn, MA
Posted Sep 21 2020, 08:30

No Replies

• 10/20/20 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIqduGhrTsqGdKpxWh5B57w3Au
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

It will all come to an end, the Foreclosure Moratorium, unemployment benefits, the Paycheck Protection Program, and then what?

Join us in kicking off a new era at REI Unleashed and prepare for what's coming next in the real estate market. Maryann Little from Short Sale Mitigation will go over everything investors need to know about short sales.

You’ll get answers to: Why should I care about short sales? How much should I offer on a short sale? Why do people say I can’t flip a short sale and how do I do it? Can you wholesale a short sale? And so much more.

Maryann has been helping homeowners, investors, agents, and attorneys negotiate Short Sales since 2009. With a 98% success rate, Maryann and her team have helped hundreds of homeowners sell their negative equity home, avoid foreclosure, and negotiate millions of dollars in debt relief.

Short sales are coming. Will you be ready?

You must REGISTER for this FREE event to receive the link to join! You will receive a confirmation email with instructions to join the meeting.

REGISTER: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJIqduGhrTsqGdKpxWh5B57w3AuI9TPnVQ6H

Online event guidelines:

*The Meeting will start at 6:00 pm for general announcements, introduction of topics and speakers, etc.

*All participants will be on mute. If you have a question for the speakers, please use the chat to ask the Host/Admin. You can also post in the general chat, and we will try to answer all questions.

*After the speaker presents we will have a Deal segment for buying and selling: No MLS listings, you must be the principal or have exclusive control of the deal.

*Please have a great time at the meeting and ask all the questions you'd like. Meetings will be recorded and posted on our Facebook group. If you haven't yet, please join our Facebook group, New England REI Unleashed.

See you virtually on October 20th!