Note: This event is FREE to AASEW members.
Are your Milwaukee or Waukesha County renters struggling to pay rent? Then this is a must-attend event. During this presentation, you will learn of resources available to help with rent payments, how you can apply on behalf of your renters, and other tools to help your residents succeed. Evictions are expensive, seldom resulting in full payment, often leading to owners incurring lost rent and high turnover costs.
- Mike Cottrell, AASEW President
- Tim Ballering, AASEW Board Member and Legislative Chair
- Heiner Geise, AASEW legal counsel and lobbyist
- Tristan Pettit, AASEW board member and attorney
- Joe Murray, lobbyist
- Deb Heffner, Housing Strategy Director for Community Advocate
- Amy Koltz JD, President and Executive Director for Metro Milwaukee Mediate
- George Hinton, CEO of SDC
- Raphael Ramos JD, Eviction Defense Project Director for Legal Action of WI
- Colleen Foley, Director for Legal Aid
This event will be live at 1pm with a replay at 6pm and a Live Q&A following the 6pm broadcast. This event will also be recorded and a recording sent to everyone who registers, so even if you cannot make either time slot, be sure to register so you can still get access to the recorded event!