Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Washington DC
Posted Oct 12 2021, 06:30

24 Replies

• 10/21/21 06:00PM - 08:00PM America/New_York
  • Ono Brewing Company, 4520 Daly Dr #102 Chantilly, Virginia 20151
  • Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Report Event

After returning from Hawaii, I noticed a there weren't as many meet ups happening in NoVA. So I've taken upon myself to try and host a meet up for other investors in the Northern Virginia area. The face-to-face meetings helps me stay focused on my own real estate investing goals and I hope this will become a regular thing!

There is no real agenda (for now) as this would be the first meeting. It's open to everyone, new and experienced, who would like to meet and talk about what they have going on in their investment journey!

There are a handful of people not on BiggerPockets that have expressed interest in attending on my own social media accounts, so don't worry if you only see a few people from BP on the list.

Hope to see you there!

Loading replies...