San Diego Investment properties

3 Replies

Hi Experts,

I have joined this forum recently and feel this to be very useful. I am new to this area and to this forum. Wanted to check what would be better resources/ place to look the investment deals for SFH in San Diego Area. I sometime look MLS and sometime looked Realty Trac but not much useful. Is there any better place, any group of people I need to be in contact like wholesailer etc. What area in San Diego you think are better place for investment.

Looking forward to hear from experts.

Mohd,

Welcome to Bigger Pockets.  I am sure you will find many usefule forums posts and podcasts here.  In regard to your question about investments in San Diego, are you interested in short term deals, or a long term hold.  As far as areas in San Diego that are good for investment, as long as you buy the property at the right price, you should be able to have a solid investment no matter what area you buy in.  Area preference is very subjective, but being closer to the coast does draw a premium for those buyers seeking the coastal lifestyle.  Message me back if you are interested in looking for a deal and are ready to proceed.

@Mohd M. , you might consider contacting a Realtor and speaking with them about what you want. They often have leads to homes that are not on the MLS called pocket deals or they know other agents that have leads of this nature.

Also consider going to the local real estate meetings and networking with other investors. There is almost always someone selling a property there. You can get more details at theSan Diego Investment Club, or SDCIA.

And there is the club that I'm involved with, the North San Diego Real Estate Investors Assoc. We meet the third Tuesday of each month. I can get you a pass to attend your first meeting if you just send me a message.

Originally posted by @Mohd M. :

Hi Experts,

I have joined this forum recently and feel this to be very useful. I am new to this area and to this forum. Wanted to check what would be better resources/ place to look the investment deals for SFH in San Diego Area. I sometime look MLS and sometime looked Realty Trac but not much useful. Is there any better place, any group of people I need to be in contact like wholesailer etc. What area in San Diego you think are better place for investment.

Looking forward to hear from experts.

There should be lots of real estate investors here on BP from San Diego as well. :)

(206) 407-5452

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.