• Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
Votes |
STOP!! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING!!

Karen Margrave
  • Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
ModeratorPosted Dec 22 2014, 10:58

This forum is NOT for advice on general construction or remodeling, there are other forums for that.

1. Rehabbing and House Flipping or Real Estate Development & New Home Construction

This forum is specifically for"Diaries" of Remodeling and Construction projects  that are ongoing to allow members to follow along on the process.  (Permitting, subs, building, etc) , and ask questions SPECIFIC to the project shown, etc., so please keep questions and comments pertinent. 

Everyone likes to see the process from start to finish. So please, post your project, with photos, posts on challenges, cost breakdowns, permitting process, etc. so others may learn. 

NEW CONSTRUCTION (document from start to finish with posts, photos, etc.) 

REMODEL (Acutally documenting the remodel start to finish w/photos)

I usually put the City - Type property in subject line of my diaries, for instance:

My City, CA -  My Name - Type of project New Construction SFR.  (by doing this it makes it easier for someone to find your thread if they're looking for certain areas, or the specific persons project, or type of project)

FOR OTHER TYPES DEALS - BP has a multitude of forums to cover every conceivable niche. Keep comments and questions here specific to the project, (materials used, questions on process, design, etc.). 

If your question isn't related to something on the project shown, but something else (say you want someone to give you advice on whether your deal is good, don't post here, go to Deal Analysis forum,if you're looking for information on Vacation Rentals, go to the Short Term Rentals forum, etc.) it's important to find the forum most appropriate to what you are posting about and ask it there, in order for you to get the best response to your questions.  (Buying and Selling, Wholesaling, Foreclosures, Lenders, Deal Analysis, Marketplace, or any of the other categories)  ALL ADVERTISING GOES IN MARKETPLACE

THANK YOU for helping to keep BP organized and easy to use. 

Loading replies...