Making Moves

3 Replies

Hey, Bp community I'm a local Re investor in NC and I am currently in real estate school, however I also have a wholesale Re inv. business in its beginning stages. I have been fortunate to create a great relationship with a local realtor, who has had great success in the RE field. Nonetheless, the Realtor has presented me some great deals to get me started on this journey. I've dedicated much time and effort to learn as much as possible about Re investing, however I don't want to jump the Gun and make a mistake early in my career. My biggest fear is having inventory with no buyers list, which I am currently building, slowly but surely. I'm 23 years old with huge goals going forward in this industry, but I believe success comes faster and is more vital when you seek help while obtaining knowledge from those who have experience. So, any advice for an ambitious young man as myself? 

@Tevell Williams  I amazes me I keep see this response. You have plenty of buyers if you get an actual deal, just get a pro membership and post it in the marketplace. 

Originally posted by @Jeremy Tillotson :

@Tevell Williams  I amazes me I keep see this response. You have plenty of buyers if you get an actual deal, just get a pro membership and post it in the marketplace. 

Curious, how many deals have you done in the BP marketplace? :)

@Adrian Chu I have built plenty of relationship with BP members,because of these relationship I have double the amount of deals we can do. I have only been on BP actively since December and done more than a few deals already.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.