Jason McFarland
  • Bountiful, UT
Votes |
Video Deal Diary - $50K Profit Blown!

Jason McFarland
  • Bountiful, UT
Posted Mar 9 2015, 15:30

Hey, everyone!

I wanted to share this video diary I put together of a $400K+ house fix-and-flip that my brother did with one of his property managers here in Salt Lake City. 

Most of what he does are wholesale deals, but he did do over 100 flips last year, so he does a lot of that, as well. That said, he's never been scared of doing a flip like he was scared of this one. This was a deal he probably shouldn't have done: his "gut" was practically screaming at him to not to do this deal from the get-go. 

You can watch the project/video diary here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4e-gtku8dFI&featur...

Please free to give me any constructive criticism on the video/story side of this. I'm always looking for better ways to make videos, so I'd love knowing what you think! I tried to make the video/story of this deal really dynamic, because I realize most flips are not cut-and-dry. There's usually a lot going on with every project and this one was that way, for sure. That said, there's only so much you can say in just over 10 minutes. :)

Thanks for watching!! :)

Jason

Loading replies...