Adrenalin rush!

5 Replies

Does any body else get a huge adrenaline rush when negotiating deals with lots of zeros  in them and the furture on the line?   Working on a 58 unit purchase they want 2 mill but it has 750 k in cap x that needs done, just countered at a little over 525k,   This is my biggest deal to date added together capx and pp.   There isn't much as exciting as this!

I'm not quite there yet, so I have to get my adrenaline rushes from more conventional means like driving in Atlanta traffic. 

Hope all goes well with the deal!

@patrick  

@Patrick H.

You can get the same thing by cliff jumping when you don't know how deep the water is. The outcome can be about the same. It can put you out of commission for a long time if all doesn't go well. Good Luck

Yes, I get an adrenaline rush so bad that it makes it tough to sleep.  I lay awake thinking about moving walls and tile colors and buying appliances and the hideous wallpaper in the dining room and, and, and, and.... it often doesn't stop.  I really like the rush, but I'd rather be able to sleep too.

@Patrick H.

I hope you get it and it all goes well for you. I am working on the low zero count at the moment but do live vicariously through the experiences of others.

Best wishes!!

Pyrrha 

Thanks all!  Its excoriating have control of your own destiny.   This deal died but it was a blast.   I'm in mobil home boot camp now. 

Thanks again! 

Patrick

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.