I've got what I thank is a great deal

5 Replies

I got 2 property's for 28k.  I they are both inhabitable and in good shape.  could use some paint and love but there great deals . in the area homes are going for 42k... 

hears the thing I lock these types of deals up all the time.  but I don't have buyers.  I've only closed 1 deal out of 3... anything that can go wrong has.  

I would like to know how to have buyers ready with cash in hand for my deals? 

BP will potentially be the place that cash buyer can see your deal. too bad you are in Ohio

if there are two properties and they are both selling at $42,000 each after repairs that's ($84,000-ARV )take( $28,000-INV)away that's ($56,000) take rehab away ($20,000)=($31,000-EQUITY) after I take my( 5k) and walk away that's close to buying a house and getting one free. I'm sorry but I don't see how that's not a deal, could you clarify?

Do you have 14K to buy one of them?  Maybe if you don't worry about the quick buck - offering the other property for 14K may help you build your buyers list.  Or if you don't have it, ask for a 14K loan instead of an assignment fee - you still would have to raise rehab funds, but that gets you closer to being able to invest on your own.

wow ,that's a great idea !!! thank you! !!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you