is anybody in Baltimore Maryland St in your group

14 Replies

are they any guys this in the baltimore area who in the bp

tthank you .

@Valerie Tapsoba I am in Rockville and do work occasionally in Baltimore as an agent. There are a ton of people though on BP from the Baltimore area.

Russell Brazil, Real Estate Agent in Maryland (#648402), Virginia (#0225219736), District of Columbia (#SP98375353), and Massachusetts (#9​0​5​2​3​4​6)
(301) 893-4635

There are tons of Baltimore investors on BP.  Ask Baltimore specific questions and I'm sure you'll get responses

Originally posted by @Chin P. :

There are tons of Baltimore investors on BP.  Ask Baltimore specific questions and I'm sure you'll get responses

I'm a new member or the BP organization and I'm glad that is a lot invested in Baltimore if I ever need an advice I will truly reach out to you

@Valerie Tapsoba

No problem. If you're interested in meeting other investors, the Baltimore REIA meets tomorrow in the Towson Sheraton. They meet 8 times a month. The BWI Meetup just occurred last week and they meet monthly.

I'm in East Baltimore, so I am here if you ever want to get in touch Valerie.

Welcome, I live, breath, and bleed Baltimore.  All my rentals and flips are in Baltimore City or County, with the exception of one rental I recently bought in Harford County.

@Valerie Tapsoba , welcome to the club! There are a ton of BP members in the Baltimore area! There are also a lot of local resources available like Meetups, REIAs, etc. Hope to see you at one of them.

This post has been removed.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.