is anybody in Baltimore Maryland St in your group

24 Replies

Originally posted by @Chin P. :

There are tons of Baltimore investors on BP.  Ask Baltimore specific questions and I'm sure you'll get responses

I'm a new member or the BP organization and I'm glad that is a lot invested in Baltimore if I ever need an advice I will truly reach out to you

@Valerie Tapsoba

No problem. If you're interested in meeting other investors, the Baltimore REIA meets tomorrow in the Towson Sheraton. They meet 8 times a month. The BWI Meetup just occurred last week and they meet monthly.

Welcome, I live, breath, and bleed Baltimore.  All my rentals and flips are in Baltimore City or County, with the exception of one rental I recently bought in Harford County.

This post has been removed.

@Jeff Brown Baltimorereia.com. The BWI Meetup is also good and can be found on Meetup. I’ve seen things being offered by MREIA, but haven’t had a chance to attend meetings like the first two, so can’t speak to MREIA personally like o can for Baltimore REIA or BWI Meetup.

This post has been removed.

@Valerie Tapsoba . There are several investors/members on here from the area. If you go to the events page, you’ll see some. Try to make them and network. And like mentioned above, ask Baltimore specific questions and I’m sure they’ll chime in and help out. Cheers and welcome!

@Ian Barnes hello Ian. It appears you have allot of experience in Baltimore. i am an investor in Baltimore. I am finishing my first property and would like to rent it out and refinance and repeat the process. I was told financing in Baltimore can be a challenge. Do you jave any experience with refinancing and cashing out in Baltimore? I am in 21216 area code. Thanks for any amount of info.

@Jeff Brown hey Jeff. I am Joe Brown. Any relation lol. My dad Joe Brown Sr. Is from Charleston SC. I am an investor in Baltimore. I am finishing a property and would like to rent it out and refinance and repeat the process. I believe i was told financing in Baltimore can be a challenge. Do you hany experience with refinancing and cashing out in Baltimore?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here