Beverage of Choice after a Salacious Victory

13 Replies

Happy Saturday Evening yall!

Going thru the forums and various threads I have found some sadness :'( lets brighten up the mood by sharing your beverages of choice after a rather exquisite financial victory! I will start......Just wholesaled my first property for 30k profit and now find myself indulging in some fine crown and coke......

@Esaul Viramontes congratulations on your deal.  Sounds good - have you tried it with the Maple Crown?

@esaul viramonte, congratulations! Well done, most of our wholesale deals are 5-10k

Locked up one yesterday I could wholesale and make 15-20 but going to rehab it, pretty easy one should make 40-50

Wholesaled one this week made 5k not much but it was easy, not bad for a couple hours work. 

Got contracts on two rehabs, one we had on the market for 10 days, other a little over 30, all in all a good week!

I think I'll go pour myself a glass of Sandman, Founders Reserve 

Good job!  Tell us more about your deal.  

Chick Fil A diet lemonade.  

Originally posted by @Jon Klaus :

Good job!  Tell us more about your deal.  

Chick Fil A diet lemonade.  

Thnx! It was a deal with " special" circumstances and unique challenges. At one point the deal was just about dead, but like Lazarus, it rose lol. We had originally planned on flipping this deal, but when my private  money man jumped ship, we explored plan B which was to wholesale. I brought the wholesale deal up to my broker for help in drafting the verbiage and he decided to purchase it! Long story short, after 2 months of negotiations and ups and downs, we made out with 30k!

Originally posted by @Ned Carey :

@Esaul Viramontes congratulations on your deal.  Sounds good - have you tried it with the Maple Crown?

Haha ! Maple crown is what I find myself sipping at this very moment! :)

Originally posted by @Dell Schlabach :

@esaul viramonte, congratulations! Well done, most of our wholesale deals are 5-10k

Locked up one yesterday I could wholesale and make 15-20 but going to rehab it, pretty easy one should make 40-50

Wholesaled one this week made 5k not much but it was easy, not bad for a couple hours work. 

Got contracts on two rehabs, one we had on the market for 10 days, other a little over 30, all in all a good week!

I think I'll go pour myself a glass of Sandman, Founders Reserve 

good job guys! I realize most wholesale deals fall into that range so I definitely feel lucky! Sandman is a most excellent choice, cheers!

Most definitely Bulliet on the rocks and a nice cigar for me! Good job!

And Coke? ......choke

Hennessy slightly chilled, straight or with ice for you beginners!

Otherwise, just pass a Coors Light! :) 

Originally posted by @Bill Gulley :

And Coke? ......choke

Hennessy slightly chilled, straight or with ice for you beginners!

Otherwise, just pass a Coors Light!

Ooof! That is a rough....as far as beers go, i like a nice and strong IPA...my favorite is the ELEPHINO

Now this is a thread I can get behind! Depends on the level of deal we´re talking about here, but with something like that $30k victory you´re celebrating I´d probably buy the bottle of 1988 Rémy-Martín Vintage Premier Cru I´ve wanted for a while, and enjoy that with a 2007 Trinidad Ingénios Edicion Limitada cigar.

Originally posted by @David Hays :

Now this is a thread I can get behind! Depends on the level of deal we´re talking about here, but with something like that $30k victory you´re celebrating I´d probably buy the bottle of 1988 Rémy-Martín Vintage Premier Cru I´ve wanted for a while, and enjoy that with a 2007 Trinidad Ingénios Edicion Limitada cigar.

haha! Salud and stay thirsty my friend!

Well, I have a ways away before I can actually contribute to this thread :) BUT, when I'm in a position to celebrate; it will likely be Old Grand Whiskey and/or a delightful Manhattan, and a Romeo & Julieta cigar.

Originally posted by @Chanté Owens :

Well, I have a ways away before I can actually contribute to this thread :) BUT, when I'm in a position to celebrate; it will likely be Old Grand Whiskey and/or a delightful Manhattan, and a Romeo & Julieta cigar.

Just keep at it and the hard work eventually pays off :) and when it does, you enjoy that delightful Manhattan! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.