• Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Votes |
Worst Hoarder House Ever

Jeremy Tillotson
  • Investor
  • Fort Wayne, IN
Posted Feb 4 2016, 06:43

About two weeks ago we bought a house. Knowing it was full of trash and has been empty a while. We got a good deal on the house, but knew it would take alot of work. It is in a rental neighborhood. This is a 900 sq ft 2 bedroom house. In the end we removed around 110 yards of (tightly compacted) trash!! The  first photo is taken standing on the porch, one could barely open the door. The basement had trash piled 4-5 feet deep through-out. We found through dates on papers and food boxes (that could be read) it had been empty since around the year 2000, and they just left the kitchen with all the food in it. Owner was still alive just got overwhelmed bought a new house and left this one go. We still have a ways to go fixing it, but we finally have it emptied out. 

I know I promised photos to some of you guys @Bob E.@Brett Snodgrass@Chris Wood@Kimberly Schmid@Ben Leybovich(no comments allowed from you, lol, I already know this pig was fat with trash, though soon with will be fat throwing off cash@Ryan Dossey

Loading replies...