Wholesale

8 Replies

Do I need to have my own business to be a legitimate wholesaler? What else do I need?

Good morning Damiano,

If you're asking if your need your own business entity (LLC, S-Corp, etc) I don't think you need one. As far as what your need, a good amount of background knowledge is first.

You'll also need:

• to plan out your marketing budget
  • define your target area(s)
  • develop a marketing strategy
  • come up with scripts to use for:
    • voicemail
    • calls with sellers
    • calls with cash buyers
  • systems to track leads
    • spreadsheets, logs, etc

I'm sure I'm missing a couple of details. Hopefully other members will jump in and pick up where I left off..

Best of luck to you!

-Abel

Damien please include me on your list of buyers thanks

Hello Jill,

I will be sure to add you to my buyers list.

Please add me to your buyers list!!

why you wait,, let's start the work now, send me your properties list inventory at 

Regards

Hello Hadi,

I will be sure to add you to my buyers list.

@Damiano Lowe you don't need to have a business entity in the beginning its good to have but not mandatory. In order to get started its important to focus on marketing after closing a few deals then you can have your entity structured. equityrealestateblog.com talks about topics like this and others.

Hope this helps

Thank you for the advice Mr. Maloney.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here