Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Donnell Durden
  • Bronx, NY
Votes |
King Pin to Real estate investor ? doable?

Donnell Durden
  • Bronx, NY
Posted Feb 17 2017, 10:25

Hey BP,

I've been reading and taking as much away from BP as I can. One thing i learned on the podcast is to NEVER SHUT UP about your goals and try to provide value everywhere you go. So in my town I've been "putting everyone on" to all the financial pros of real estate. 

long story short I get a call from an old friend to meet p and talk about real estate. So basically he has decided to change his life and exchange occupational hazards of rivals and police for mortgages and renters. So basically he has a good amount of money and wants to make enough income via real estate to afford all of the pretty things he already has. He says his main goal is to be able to show proof of income going forward. he's clearly missing the big picture

Here I've been improving my credit for the last year and saving up my pennies and learning the craft to possibly first home buyer my way into the real estate game. Ive been exploring many financing options (as you can tell from my frequent posts). My first thought is to advise him to create an LLC or some type of fitting corporation and dump the money in there, invest and never look back to that old life.

I have mixed feelings but I see great opportunity. Also thought this is one of the few ways you can make money even if you have to take an "unexpected vacation". I basically said I'll get back to him. What I really meant was I'll get back to you after I hear what BP has to say lol.

As an aspiring investor what should I do with these circumstances? talk to me guys!

Loading replies...