• Realtor
  • Scottsdale Arizona
Votes |
New Project: Chandler AZ flip

Mazz Gino
  • Realtor
  • Scottsdale Arizona
Posted Mar 7 2017, 06:47
Hey BP, So I just stated my first flip in Chandler Az! Super excited to hit the ground running. Contracts have been signed, closing is set to take place on the 20th of March. As an added bonus, the sellers sold the home with all belongings staying. Furniture is solid and there seems to be a decent amount of "valuable" things laying around. Lots of model airplanes, cooking appliances, tools, motor scooter, ect. Step one is to get as many contractors and subs through the door as possible before we officially close. Purchase price: $261,700 $105.35/sf Budget of $20k $8.00/SF Neighborhood is at $135-$150/SF I am confident I can fall around $140/SF. The only thing that makes me nervous is that this home does not have a pool so it will be interesting to see where we fall when all is said and done. I think we will exceed our budget. The quotes we have been getting are pointing towards at $25-27k job here... need to work on that. Major work to be done: Flooring throughout Paint interior and exterior Bathroom remodeling New granite in kitchen Landscaping General repairs Finishing touches NEED ADVICE Need a good recommendation on a tile and flooring guy in Chandler Az. I've been getting a lot of quotes and these contractors seem to think a 40% waste factor is what it's going to take to get the job done.. Does anyone have a go to tile and flooring guy that they use in the Valley? Thanks, G

Loading replies...