• Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
Votes |
Spec New build - Dana Point CA

Karen Margrave
  • Realtor, General Contractor, and Developer
  • Redding, CA & Bend OR
ModeratorPosted Mar 26 2017, 08:44

We just finished the construction on our spec, new construction in Dana Point, CA (Orange County), in the Capistrano Beach area. We just listed the house last week for $2,100,000.  

I had this on Investor Deal Diaries when we first started the development process. However; due to a personal tragedy (my husband passed away last summer) I pulled the post from the forums. It was a very challenging time, but my son and I finished the construction and brought the house to market. 

I am posting some of the pics now, and once it sells, I will update this post with costs to build, sales price, etc. We also have a duplex in San Clemente that we are in the process of finishing, and it's pre-sold. Once it closes, I can post costs to build, sales price, etc. We expect to be finished with that one at the end of May. On the duplex we have another BP member involved in a creative way , and the financing was done through a broker associated with another BP member. Again, I will update with specifics once it closes. 

Loading replies...