Anybody hear use Lending Home?

6 Replies

I used Lendinghomes and never again will I ever use them. They were terrible from start to finish. Took 5 days to complete each draw request, which add times and holding cost to a project. Their rates seem good, but the services and responses were horrible and at times illegal. I have consider reporting then to BBB.

I would also add a terrible experience with Lending Home.  I have a project going on with them right now and they are the worst at processing draws.  I would recommend you do everything to avoid using them.

I attempted to use lending home with my recent BRRRR. They withheld some vital info and require me to jump through a lot of hoops to get going. I have up and went with another lender.

@Chris Lord When it comes to hard money.  Having an office in Boca Raton with all the other lenders doesn't make them any better.  There are plenty of options here in SoCal to fund your deals in FL. Plus you'd have the opportunity to even meet in person if you wished to. 

@Scott Upshaw I've never used Lending Home personally but have heard many similar stories like the ones in this thread from clients. 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here