Skip to content
Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Ethan Summers
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
Follow up lasted for one year finally put in escrow TODAY!!

Ethan Summers
  • Austin, TX
Posted May 24 2017, 11:07

Today was a interesting day Im HUGE on followup. With that being said I made contact with this potential seller August 2nd 2016 Via cold call. We never were able to agree on a price so every now and again I would give her a ring to see if we could determine a great contract price to make all parties happy. 

Finally on may 18th she gave me a ring and insisted we revisit negotiations. Keep in mind that there was about $20,000 separating myself and this particular seller in order to make the deal work. As you can see in the call log image below that i have attached I was doing the majority if not all of the calling. When she called in I was excited but not surprise because she received about 11 follow ups from me including voicemails and me actually making contact and discussing price with her. Long story short she called and ask if I were still interested in the property. I replied yes and stated that my offer hadn't changed since we previously spoke. The seller stated it was just time to part ways with the property. I came up a few thousand dollars to make her happy. I already have buyer and seller on board and im going to make a potential 7-8k net when all is said and done at next weeks closing. Not exactly a home run but its proof that constant contact and 7-12 points of contact is very important! Share similar stories in the comments below. GOOD LUCK ALL THANKS! 

Loading replies...