Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Ingegneri
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Providence, RI
Votes |
I love ugly houses. Fires, Floods, Cats, you name it.

Brandon Ingegneri
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Providence, RI
Posted Aug 29 2017, 15:54

Houses that scare other people.  That is what I love.  The uglier the better. The more cat piss the better, and the more charred wood, the better.  Hoarders, sewer back ups, excessive cats, crack houses, and on and on.  I buy them for pennies on the dollar, go right through them, and get the higher end of the rent spectrum when I am done.  Why?  VALUE ADD.  Know your market, look at what everyone else is afraid to approach, and pull the trigger.  This house had ZERO people trying to grab it except us.  Know your market, and know when to strike.  In a short time, this house will go through a massive renovation and will become a performing asset. 

I can go through my pictures and find deals that would literally make people vomit, but I'd like to start here as this is a current one we grabbed.  

I would like to see pictures and hear about the deals that other people wouldn't touch that you cashed in on.  I want to hear about the blue collar guys in the trenches who took a rat house and made it a gem.  The ones that are absolute steals for one reason or another but other investors didn't have the gaul to take the change.   

Looking forward to your responses. 

Loading replies...