I am.................A REAL ESTATE INVESTOR!!!

15 Replies

Hello:

I joined BP on June 25, 2017.  What a great find this community was.  It helped me learn so much and meet so many great people.

Well, I closed on my first investment property today.  I went under agreement on August 1, 2017.  We had a few hiccups but the sellers were great and we came away with a win-win.

I purchased a 4-unit apartment building here in South Florida.  All 4 units are 3/2's and the seller even raised the rent while we were under contract.

I found a great PM in the area and we worked well together during the AOS process.

I just want to thank everyone here and especially the crew in the Delray Coffee Club for all their help and support.

I am already shopping for my next deal and I won't be stopping there!

Thank you,

Bob

Nice @Bob Razler . How did you find the property and how did you finance it? Asking out of curiosity.

Hello @Jacob Kelley .  

I actually got lucky and found it on the MLS. I just happened to get my offer in quickly after their first offer fell through.

I have since moved to focus more on driving for dollars and have sent direct mail out to areas I have identified.

I did conventional financing.  25% down.

Bob

@Bob Razler This is awesome! Congratulations. Every massive portfolio starts with the first purchase. Keep building that empire...

Jon Huber, Real Estate Agent in New Jersey (#NRS0565737)

Awesome! Congrats! I am looking forward to hearing more about it.

Congrats Bob, that's awesome! Did the seller raise rents through property improvements, or simply increase them to market rate?

@Bob Razler

I could not make it; I spent my day in the hospital.

I'm pretty sure it was a great meeting.  

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.