New Investor: Tucson Arizona

10 Replies

Hello everyone, my name is Jack and I am looking for like-minded investors in the Tucson or Phoenix AZ area. I moved back to Tucson this year from NYC where I was a stock analyst. I am well-versed in investing securities, but brand-new to real estate. Anyone looking to connect in Arizona feel free to message me on here. 

Hey Jack,

Welcome to the BP community. I am currently investing out of State in Tucson and have found that it is a great market. I have done much of my own research and studies from the Bigger Pockets podcasts, books, and forums, which is a great place to start. I am also working with @Scott Autenreith from The Apex team who has walked me through the process, found a great deal for me, and hoping to close on 2 fourplexes by the end of the week! 

Hey Jack,

Welcome to Tucson. I am a real estate investor in Tucson. I have a perfect buy and hold property that I'm looking to wholesale, as buy and holds are not what I'm looking to do at the moment. Let me know what i can do to help.

J

Hey Jack, welcome to Bigger Pockets! I'm an agent here in Phoenix mostly looking to wholesale properties but always looking for my own projects as well. The Tucson market is great from what I hear so good luck and if I can do anything to help let me know!

Welcome! Welcome! I'm an investor in Phoenix but I've got a couple properties in Tucson as well.  There's not quite as much competition in the multi-family space down there but definitely a need for affordable housing.  

Welcome @Jack Gillette you found the right community to learn about real estate. There are so many opportunities and facets of the industry and everyone in this community is more than happy to help you out. Don't hesitate to post questions or reach out to people the best way to learn is to just start doing. Arizona is a great market you won't be disappointed! 

Hello, I’m also in Tucson, very new to the real estate world and looking to learn

Hi guys, I'm also a real estate investor from Tucson.  If you are new to the area, you should check out a real estate seminar at the Radisson Suites here in Tucson on November 4th from 9am-4pm.  The topic will be "Intro to Tax liens and Pre-Foreclosure Investing".  The entry fee I believe is only $60 and includes lunch.  Gavin McCaleb is sponsoring this workshop.  If interested here is the info:

Radiosonde Suites Tucson

6555 E Speedway Blvd.

Tucson, AZ.  85710

Saturday Nov. 4th 

9am-4pm

$60 Registration 

Hey everyone, this is my first post ever on here and have been a member for a little bit. I am that guy that is always stuck in analysis paralysis and never move forward. I am BRAND SPANKING NEW to this. I recently moved from Tucson to San Diego for work and I want o buy my first buy and hold rental property. I want to buy in Tucson simply because it is the only area that I am familiar with. I am interested in B properties; however, I have been looking into the Continental Ranch area and Marana area. Any info, guidance, partnerships, etc. would be great. I am willing to learn and finally ready to take the leap. Please feel free to contact me! 

Hi, Jack.

We're in Phoenix.

I'd suggest you join AZREI for networking.

Hey guys and gals me and my wife are looking to meet some new like minded investors in the Tucson area! Anybody currently active? Who has experience?

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here