Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Rome Wells
  • Stamford, CT
Votes |
Syndication question to multi family folks....

Rome Wells
  • Stamford, CT
Posted Mar 21 2018, 06:31

Question to all of the wonderful folks out there in this great Bigger Pocket website...

I am curious to see how many of you folks actually started out as the limited partner... in a particular investment property... diving into the deal as the total newbie.. then managed to extract your self out of being limited partner and leveraging the very same people who you worked with as the limited partner... and pivoted yourself into the world of raising capital and syndicating your own deal by leveraging the very same people who you managed to get exposed to... during your passive investment journey as the limited partner?

I want to see how feasible this approach really is... note syndicators should probably be able to answer this question... if they ever took this path... and how did this journey turn out for you... and other folks.. who are not syndicators perhaps may struggle to answer this question.... 

Hence if you do not understand this question.. feel free to hit me up and I will rephrase it.. but hopefully what i am asking makes sense...  You see i happen to be in the process of my commercial real estate journey and attempting to reverse multiple success paths that folks took in order to to their financial freedom... and i am simply analyzing what's feasible vs not..

My situation is as follows.... 

Theoretically speaking I can pull investors into the deal...  (this is the strategy i am using... rapidly developing track record in both physical world and virtual world..... and rapidly explain how I am developing this track record.. but not really taking massive action.. in developing this track record.. but rather pivoting myself gradually towards major action...)

However... before working with investors and possibly syndicating the deal... myself... i wanted to explore the feasible paths other folks took.. who already succeeded in syndicating their first deal.....

Any help would be greatly appreciated... 

Loading replies...