First Flip Pictures Depew NY

6 Replies

First lesson I learned in Flipping.. Take detailed before pictures so you can show the work you have done...whoops...

Anyway, we removed half the wall between the kitchen and the dinning room, we also removed a wall where the tile is at the front door.  Everything is refinished, new kitchen, finished basement.   Just need to refinish bar top and get contractor's tools out of basement.  Hoping to put it on the market next week. 

Image may contain: table and indoor

Image may contain: indoor

No automatic alt text available.

Image may contain: kitchen and indoor

Image may contain: kitchen, indoor and food

Great job!  That place looks awesome!  Did you guys hire a GC or sub it all out yourselves?  Seems like a huge task to take on, but looks like you had a solid plan.  Do you mind sharing the numbers on it?

Great job. 

Where in Depew? What's your asking price? 

SWEET!!!! Love love LOVE it!!! Yes- please share numbers!!

HI, we sub'd out the work.  I don't have final numbers yet because we have not sold and I have a couple more expenses coming in.  

@Jay Ganz it's on Harvard in Depew.  

We bought for $56,000.  Still with some numbers coming in but... I think we are going to be around $50K reno, material, holding costs, and we are hoping to sell in the $150's range.  We will attempt a for sale by owner to start but, may bring on an agent if we don't get interest quickly. 

I am hoping to have pictures of refinished front porch, custom bar top in basement, and all final numbers besides sale price soon.  I will update when I get them in.

Thanks

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here