Need Contractor near Cape May, NJ

2 Replies

Hello, I am looking for a contractor to do a rehab in Villas, NJ on a 2 Bed 1 Bath Bungalow. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, Sandy Shopa

Sandy,

My in-laws just finished major renovations to their home in West Cape May and have met with many of the local contractors. 

I will tell you, for the right job, Burke Builders was very professional and did a tremendous job. Without knowing your goals, I assume you're looking to keep costs down for profit margin purposes. He tends to be expensive and may not be the best option.

Also, my in-laws met with 4 other local contractors and each was competitively priced with Burke (albeit, less professional). This leads me to believe all contractors in the shore area are most likely "expensive" by comparison.

I hope this helps a bit. Feel free to DM me if you have additional questions.

Good luck!

Thank you for the information.  I will look check that company out.  I appreciate your time and input.  Thank you, again! 

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

Lock We hate spam just as much as you

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here