Votes
Justin Ward
  • Syracuse NY
Votes |
Blogging 1st HouseHack start to finish. Advice/Opinions welcome

Justin Ward
  • Syracuse NY
Posted Mar 13 2019, 20:20

As the title says I'm beginning the process to get my first investment property and I'm blogging to document the process since I had trouble finding info on first deals when I was doing research initially. This Deal Diaries section is really fun to browse and read all of your awesome stories, but blogs have a little more meat to them, which is why I chose that method. 

Currently I have my eyes on a property and am waiting on responses from the owners. If I can get this property it will be a $65,000 rehab project, though much of that is in replacing duplicate items like furnaces, and water heaters. I want to make sure that my blog is documenting enough to be valuable info while also not being too much mundane information that readers get bored by it. If any of you would like to read it and give feedback on it so far I'd really appreciate it. Or if you have advice for what you and others like to hear most in these types of deal stories I'd also love to hear it. 

Here is the link to the blog, it currently has 2 entries but I plan on adding a third in the next couple days with a property analysis.
https://www.biggerpockets.com/member-blogs/11850-the-beginning-first-house-hack

Loading replies...