• Real Estate Agent
  • Lodi, CA
Votes |
Update on my Progress towards a Multi-Family

Ahmed Sublaban
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lodi, CA
Posted Apr 26 2019, 17:22

I’ve written several posts before on my progression towards a home, so this will be a continuation.

I received some news today. I set an appointment with a lender who had a great reputation in my city. She was honest, upfront, and informative. After asking several questions, and having her walk me through scenarios, she finally ran my credit, reviewed my information and said she will get back to me the next day with official information.

Today, I received EXCITING news that I was accepted, and qualified for the Loan amount I was looking for.

I’ve been actively looking for multi-family homes near my area, and have found some great places.

I've ran the numbers with BIggerPockets calculator checked with several people including my lender. She went over several incorrect calculations, warned about flood zones, and warned me about specific places with an extra taxes (Not HOA).

I’m now going from driving, writing down addresses and observing, to writing letters, visiting divorce courts (Weird, but it’s a strategy), and several other methods I’ve picked up to find some great deals.

I’m probably missing several specific details here, but please ask away! Bash me on things I should know, or do. I love being critiqued, but also take everything with a grain of salt. It’s always great to hear the other perspectives.

Loading replies...