I am south NJ area. I found a house in Poconos mountain. Thought of buying it and renting. But as it's far from my primary residence (takes 90 minute drive). I thought if trying out Airbnb as weekly vacation rental.
1) do I need specific CCO or CO from township to place a house for Airbnb?
2) any formulas or calculation I need to keep in mind for Airbnb rentals?
3) Any specific contract forms?
Hi there, great idea. I'm actually looking at building out a few cabins for AirBNB myself.
1.) Really depends on the town your in, I would call up the building department and ask them a "hypothetical question"
3.) The AirBNB community forum has tons of conversations and templates about what hosts include in the terms of their rentals
Thanks Jillian. What are your plans for cabin and where?
I am personally looking Nat the same in NJ/PA area or up north in Canada.
Free eBook from BiggerPockets!
Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!
- Actionable advice for getting started,
- Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
- Learn how to get started with or without money,
- Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
- And a LOT more.
Sign up below to download the eBook for FREE today!
We hate spam just as much as you