Deal Machine selling my leads

3 Replies

I had a fishy experience with Deal Machine lately. I sent a postcard to my brother in law regarding his rental as a joke. The home has bee a rental for around 5 years and they have never been solicited about selling it. Shortly after receiving my post card they have gotten at least one text from an investor curious if they were interested in selling.

Coincidence???!! Seems very fishy to me. Does anyone know anything about Deal Machine selling their users leads?

They definitely sell leads. I just deleted my account after the free trail because it wasn't worth it. They only thing it's good for is sending mailers, which I now do on my own. Right before I canceled they offered me .10 per lead if I wanted to post my list for sale, and after reading your post I wonder if they do it even if you don't agree. I will never use their service again.

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you