Votes |
Medium Multifamily Investing

Ryan DeVore
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Trumbull, CT
Posted Jul 22 2020, 18:26

Good Evening BPers,

I just successfully completed my first live-in, flip house in CT. It was a phenomenal learning experience and taught me more than I could have ever imagined (plus I was able to make a little profit on top of that). Anyway, I would like to reinvest my proceeds into a multifamily property. I currently have a 4 family property I share with a partner/friend which will be cash flowing nicely once we have completed all of the renovations that we would like to do. I am also in the middle of buying a commercial property that I have a long term tenant for with another partner. However, my ultimate goal is to invest in larger multifamily apartment complexes in Raliegh, NC, Charlotte, NC, Austin, TX, and Fort Worth, TX. So this is where BP comes in... I have some limited partners/passive investors that would like to join the journey so my next step is to find reliable commercial realtors, property managers, and contractors in my target areas. My dream is to own/manage at least $100 million worth of real estate (hoping to 10x that!) within the next 8 years. So if I can find the right team in the beginning, I would absolutely love to bring them along for the ride that will help everyone in the end.

Please don't be shy and either message me directly or reply to this topic. I would love to hear any advice on getting started in this large multifamily and syndication space, I have a huge passion for real estate and can't wait for what the future has in store.

P.S. Since this is my first post, I would like to start documenting my journey in the medium-to-large multifamily real estate investing space for others to learn from my experiences so they can grow as much, if not more than me!

Loading replies...