What Makes a High Quality Wholesaler?

1 Reply

So I've taken the time to read about wholesalers from an investor's point of view. I've noticed wholesalers tend to receive a fair amount of negative light. I've been interested in this line of business for quite some time, but I first want to understand how I as a potential wholesaler could do my job well enough to benefit all parties involved in whatever business I happen to take part in. I'm very big on learning something well before jumping in. That said, I'd like to hear from investors, brokers, even other wholesalers, what makes a high quality wholesaler worth doing business with? If you're willing to talk with me, I'm ready and willing to learn. I believe in good, honest business. Can you help me learn better so that I might perform better? Thanks in advance, and stay healthy out there!

Make sure you have the home under contract. Take lots of pictures of the home in general,  everything so that prospective buyers can get a good idea if it is something they want to pursue. Unless you are knowledgeable about renovations, don't list the rehab cost but it is ok to list what the home might need in terms of repairs.  Never pull a deal from a buyer bc you got a better offer after it has been committed to the first buyer. make sure to state if the home is occupied, that is is the owner or a renter, if a renter know the current status of the lease.

Those were just a few.

Good luck!

Free eBook from BiggerPockets!

Ultimate Beginner's Guide Book Cover

Join BiggerPockets and get The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Real Estate Investing for FREE - read by more than 100,000 people - AND get exclusive real estate investing tips, tricks and techniques delivered straight to your inbox twice weekly!

• Actionable advice for getting started,
  • Discover the 10 Most Lucrative Real Estate Niches,
  • Learn how to get started with or without money,
  • Explore Real-Life Strategies for Building Wealth,
  • And a LOT more.

We hate spam just as much as you