• Real Estate Agent
  • New York, NY and New Jersey
Votes |
Master Lease Scenario

Jonathan Vargas
  • Real Estate Agent
  • New York, NY and New Jersey
Posted May 9 2022, 07:04

Howdy, Everyone! hope all is well. So here I am at the beginning of my Real Estate Investing journey. I got a 100 Property analysis is 30 days personal challenge going on while im working in my 9-5. I see myself going the STR route and i watched a video on the bigger pockets YT Channel and they mentioned something about Master Leasing and helping new developments reaching 100% or close to it occupancy.

A thought came to mind, here i am building this new luxury project in the Bronx, and there are people moving in as we turn over the apartments which i find interesting in it self as the project is nowhere near finish i project maybe it would be done in the next two years but anyhow. How would someone go about working in a master lease deal for this brand new property? 

Second thing was Is there anyone who already doing it? As i am working here during the day it would be really awesome if i could assist or learn shadow after hours or something. I see it as a great learning opportunity. 

Any insight would be great and this is purely hypothetical and I’m not trying to advertise for property as they are clearly doing a great job on their as people are moving in before it even finished 😂 

Wish Everyone the best on their journey!

Loading replies...