• Texas
Votes |
Using a Lease Finder for Arbitrage

Brandon Klunder
  • Investor
  • Texas
Posted May 21 2022, 08:32

Good morning,

I am located in the DFW area and am looking to see if anyone has used a lease finder to help find arbitrage opportunities. My thought on this would be to have more of an insight to the apartment complexes that allow for STR/Corporate leases/rentals easier. I have tried to reach out to multiple apartment complexes myself and have had no luck.

Looking forward to any help on this. 

Regards

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Pillow
  • Realtor
  • Destin, Fl
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Destin, Fl
Replied May 21 2022, 09:20
Quote from @Brandon Klunder:

Good morning,

I am located in the DFW area and am looking to see if anyone has used a lease finder to help find arbitrage opportunities. My thought on this would be to have more of an insight to the apartment complexes that allow for STR/Corporate leases/rentals easier. I have tried to reach out to multiple apartment complexes myself and have had no luck.

Looking forward to any help on this. 

Regards

Mojo Sells has a product called for rent buy owner that provides contact info on leased properties. It’s $25 a month and it has a dialer for $99 that lets you call them and manage data like a CRM. First I would check zoning to CYA if you find a property that says STRs are okay but then you find out after the deal closes that it’s not legally zoned for that use.

User Stats

Votes
Kevin Pillow
  • Realtor
  • Destin, Fl
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Destin, Fl
Replied May 21 2022, 14:24

Hey I just saw this headline, looks like exciting news for the DFW area. ”An hour north of Dallas, where the D-FW area’s urban sprawl gives way to fields, Texas Instruments is building a massive facility with major implications for the U.S. economy.”

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes