• Real Estate Agent
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
My Listing not showing up on Vrbo

Frank Agyeman-Duah
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dallas, TX
Posted Aug 1 2022, 18:21

I listed my property on Vrbo and after 48 hours it was active and was showing up when I run searches using my city. After a day my property no longer shows up even if I filter all specific details. I contacted Vrbo and was told they have restarted my listing and it should take up to  24 hours before I get results. Have any of you experienced this before and if yes, how did you resolve it? Thanks

User Stats

Votes
John Underwood
Pro Member
#1 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Investor
  • Greer, SC
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Investor
  • Greer, SC
Replied Aug 1 2022, 19:30
Quote from @Frank Agyeman-Duah:

I listed my property on Vrbo and after 48 hours it was active and was showing up when I run searches using my city. After a day my property no longer shows up even if I filter all specific details. I contacted Vrbo and was told they have restarted my listing and it should take up to  24 hours before I get results. Have any of you experienced this before and if yes, how did you resolve it? Thanks

Never heard of that happening before.

User Stats

Votes
Frank Agyeman-Duah
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Dallas, TX
Replied Aug 1 2022, 19:31
Quote from @John Underwood:
Quote from @Frank Agyeman-Duah:

Never heard of that happening before.

Thank you anyways. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes