Votes
Kyle Smith
  • New to Real Estate
Votes |
Indoor pool flooring

Kyle Smith
  • New to Real Estate
Posted Aug 13 2022, 14:54

I’m currently building a pool cabin in Gatlinburg and I’m interested in some opinions regarding indoor pool flooring options.  I will be pouring the pool floor next week and I had originally considered stamped concrete but now I’m sorta second guessing myself.  I got to thinking the stamped concrete may hold water and water may stay in the grout lines or cracks in the concrete causing potential mildew, mold etc. 
Has anyone considered epoxy flooring with a nonslip surface or what other options should I consider?  Thoughts?
Thanks in advance

User Stats

Votes
John Underwood
Pro Member
#1 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Investor
  • Greer, SC
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Investor
  • Greer, SC
Replied Aug 13 2022, 15:55

Stamped concrete doesn't have grout.  That should be very durable.

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Smith
  • New to Real Estate
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
Replied Aug 13 2022, 17:00
Quote from @John Underwood:

Stamped concrete doesn't have grout.  That should be very durable.

I guess I mean the grooves in the concrete have the potential to hold water. 
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Bill Brandt#3 1031 Exchanges Contributor
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Las Vegas, NV
Replied Aug 13 2022, 17:09

Then step a) go with regular concrete and “shark bite” paint (basically sand added for grip) and then step b) put expansion joint covers over the joints and slant it all towards a drain. Unless you live in an area where expansion joints aren’t required (if there is such a place) in which case just step a..

User Stats

Votes
Jeremy H.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Lafayette, LA
Votes |
  • Lafayette, LA
Replied Aug 13 2022, 18:56

1) concrete sounds like the best route to me - this is what you generally see in resorts etc 

2) what does the indoor pool company recommend? Surely they have experience building indoor pools and could easily answer this question. I'd actually talk to a few pool places/builders regarding your question

User Stats

Votes
Bruce Woodruff
Pro Member
#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Contractor/Investor/Consultant
  • West Valley Phoenix
Votes |
Pro Member
  • West Valley Phoenix
Replied Aug 13 2022, 21:29

Concrete for sure. If you use a stamp (?) make it a light depth one....

User Stats

Votes
Michael Baum
Pro Member
#2 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Olympia, WA
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Olympia, WA
Replied Aug 13 2022, 22:00

Another vote for concrete. 

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Gesner
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cody, WY
ModeratorReplied Aug 14 2022, 05:10

Concrete, no stamp pattern, and textured paint for grip.

• Property Manager Wyoming (#12599)

American West Realty & Management Logo

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Smith
  • New to Real Estate
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
Replied Aug 14 2022, 06:04

Thanks so much for the input.  I think I may forgo the stamped and go with textured concrete.  

Speaking of drains… if my pool has an overflow drain built in do I need a floor drain?  This is a pretty small pool with only 4ft of walking space around it. Thanks

User Stats

Votes
Ken Boone
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Replied Aug 14 2022, 08:03

@Kyle Smith I am torn on pool flooring.  I have 3 different setups.  One is a really nice flat rock layout around the pool.  The rock has a sealant on it.  The problem is the chemicals in the pool, react with the sealant, and instead of having a really nice rock layout where you see color running through the veins in the rock kind of thing, you see a washed out surface because the chemicals from the pool really interact with the sealant.  It can be cleaned to make look new again, but it's only a matter of months before it is washed out.

Before I go on to the next 2, let me preface this by stating my opinion.  In that market, once everyone saw the added $$ from the pool cabins, whether it is a builder or an investor, every builder seems to have added pool cabins to their repertoire.  They all claim to know what they are doing..   The problem I have found is that with the ones I have interacted with anyway - they don't know jack about it.  The people they contract to put the pools in don't know jack about it.  The ONLY way I will build another pool cabin is to have it in the contract, that the builder will work with a pool company of my choice where all they do is install pools.  

Ok so #2, this was just a concrete floor and they put some type of finish on it.  Based on the work done by this builder's contractors I am guessing they did not prep the surface properly before they put this finish on.  It looked like it was some type of a paint finish.   This builder also insisted that I did not need a dehumidifier - that a fan with a humidistat will work, because that's what all the builders are doing now.  LIAR!!! LIAR!!! Sorry a little "Princess Bride" came out there ;)  Anyway, whoever put the concrete in did not do a good job, because there are places where it puddles.  After 6 months or so the pool finish started peeling/chipping away and turning really stained dirty looking.  At about the 11 month mark, the builder came in a re-did the finish.  Wow it looked so much better.  - uh about 6 months anyway.  A neighbor cabin had similarly issues and they ended up having someone put in a product called Behr Granite Grip.  It looked good, had a slip resistant surface so we had that put in.  It almost feels like a rubbery texture but not quite.  It has to be applied in a specific way though, you don't just go and paint it on.  So there are now 3 pool cabins that I know of with that installed.  It has held up really well, with the exception of where the concrete depression spots are that hold water.  In those locations, it just has a stained water ring effect to it - the product does not appear to be deteriorating in those spots though, just stained from the water.  But it's a whitish stain not a dirty looking stain.  The thing is all of the 3 cabins I know about with this applied, the longest has been about 20-22 months I would say so I just don't know about longevity.  

Cabin #3 the builder started with concrete.  Again, they didn't have a clue what they were doing and ran their mouth about how they are better than everyone else.  By the time they were done, it looked like crap, the far side of the pool between the pool and the wall with windows, has a 5 inch rise in about 18 inches.  Supposed to be 1/2" per foot if I am not mistaken by code.  It's a total hazard man.  I did insist in a floor drain line, but they didn't slope that enough so now it holds standing water as well.  I regress.  Anyway, my pool was all jacked up, this was a fiberglass, builder basically ignored the issues and wasn't doing anything, they finally brought in this guy that was supposed to be a pool expert and was gonna fix everything.  And he got to work on stuff, and then I ended up having to pay him every time he came out, but at least he was getting stuff done.  At this point I was like 21 months into this build, already had CO for like 8 weeks and the cabin still was not rentalable - that is another story.  Anyway, the concrete flooring was so bad, and there were patches and what not in places, and different color in the concrete patches etc.. So this guy that I ended up having to pay put in an epoxy flooring with some stuff mixed in to add grit.  When the builder's foreman came in after he was like WOW that looks amazing.  It does look really good.  Again, can't speak to the longevity factor.

What I am afraid about concrete, is it is my understanding that has to be sealed too, like those rocks.  I am no expert in it, but my fear is that the chemicals might affect how that concrete looks over time to like it did with the flat rocks on my first cabin.  The problem I run into is that I can't seem to find a real expert on the topic.  You start talking to a guy who does concrete in pool rooms, and you find out he really doesn't know how it is looking a year later cause he never goes back.  So I really don't know about just straight concrete and when I start talking to different companies about this issues, I never get authoritative answers, I always get wishy washy answers that are non-committal as to how well it will look a year from now.

I will say that the Behr Granite Grip was really an inexpensive option though, so if it only lasts a few years, it's not costly to re-do.  I have heard a lot about using Cool Deck, but again no experience just people talking.

What do you mean about your pool having an overflow drain?  So you have a drain line say higher than the surface intake skimmer?  If that is the case you may not need a floor drain.  If you are talking about the intake skimmer, then I would highly recommend a floor drain.  On this last pool, we are still struggling with some issues, and the builder's warranty is worthless, but we have dealt with 2 leaks, and so we have had to ask guests to add water to the pool.  I think we just got the last leak fixed, but when it wasn't we had one guest turn the hose on and forgot about it and left.  That floor drain would have saved me.  Now it is just as easy for your cleaner, or pool service company to do the same thing.  A random phone call comes in and they accidentally walk away with the pool hose running.  

Last but not lease - make sure you have a dehumidifier installed!

Sorry this was long - hope it helps.

User Stats

Votes
Bruce Woodruff
Pro Member
  • West Valley Phoenix
Votes |
Pro Member
  • West Valley Phoenix
Replied Aug 14 2022, 08:20

You can get an auto-fill for your pools. Only negative is, you don't know when you have a leak because it's always looking full. .

User Stats

Votes
Andrew S.
  • Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Raleigh, NC
Replied Aug 14 2022, 08:23
Quote from @Ken Boone:

@Kyle Smith I am torn on pool flooring.  I have 3 different setups.  One is a really nice flat rock layout around the pool.  The rock has a sealant on it.  The problem is the chemicals in the pool, react with the sealant, and instead of having a really nice rock layout where you see color running through the veins in the rock kind of thing, you see a washed out surface because the chemicals from the pool really interact with the sealant.  It can be cleaned to make look new again, but it's only a matter of months before it is washed out.

Before I go on to the next 2, let me preface this by stating my opinion.  In that market, once everyone saw the added $$ from the pool cabins, whether it is a builder or an investor, every builder seems to have added pool cabins to their repertoire.  They all claim to know what they are doing..   The problem I have found is that with the ones I have interacted with anyway - they don't know jack about it.  The people they contract to put the pools in don't know jack about it.  The ONLY way I will build another pool cabin is to have it in the contract, that the builder will work with a pool company of my choice where all they do is install pools.  

Ok so #2, this was just a concrete floor and they put some type of finish on it.  Based on the work done by this builder's contractors I am guessing they did not prep the surface properly before they put this finish on.  It looked like it was some type of a paint finish.   This builder also insisted that I did not need a dehumidifier - that a fan with a humidistat will work, because that's what all the builders are doing now.  LIAR!!! LIAR!!! Sorry a little "Princess Bride" came out there ;)  Anyway, whoever put the concrete in did not do a good job, because there are places where it puddles.  After 6 months or so the pool finish started peeling/chipping away and turning really stained dirty looking.  At about the 11 month mark, the builder came in a re-did the finish.  Wow it looked so much better.  - uh about 6 months anyway.  A neighbor cabin had similarly issues and they ended up having someone put in a product called Behr Granite Grip.  It looked good, had a slip resistant surface so we had that put in.  It almost feels like a rubbery texture but not quite.  It has to be applied in a specific way though, you don't just go and paint it on.  So there are now 3 pool cabins that I know of with that installed.  It has held up really well, with the exception of where the concrete depression spots are that hold water.  In those locations, it just has a stained water ring effect to it - the product does not appear to be deteriorating in those spots though, just stained from the water.  But it's a whitish stain not a dirty looking stain.  The thing is all of the 3 cabins I know about with this applied, the longest has been about 20-22 months I would say so I just don't know about longevity.  

Cabin #3 the builder started with concrete.  Again, they didn't have a clue what they were doing and ran their mouth about how they are better than everyone else.  By the time they were done, it looked like crap, the far side of the pool between the pool and the wall with windows, has a 5 inch rise in about 18 inches.  Supposed to be 1/2" per foot if I am not mistaken by code.  It's a total hazard man.  I did insist in a floor drain line, but they didn't slope that enough so now it holds standing water as well.  I regress.  Anyway, my pool was all jacked up, this was a fiberglass, builder basically ignored the issues and wasn't doing anything, they finally brought in this guy that was supposed to be a pool expert and was gonna fix everything.  And he got to work on stuff, and then I ended up having to pay him every time he came out, but at least he was getting stuff done.  At this point I was like 21 months into this build, already had CO for like 8 weeks and the cabin still was not rentalable - that is another story.  Anyway, the concrete flooring was so bad, and there were patches and what not in places, and different color in the concrete patches etc.. So this guy that I ended up having to pay put in an epoxy flooring with some stuff mixed in to add grit.  When the builder's foreman came in after he was like WOW that looks amazing.  It does look really good.  Again, can't speak to the longevity factor.

What I am afraid about concrete, is it is my understanding that has to be sealed too, like those rocks.  I am no expert in it, but my fear is that the chemicals might affect how that concrete looks over time to like it did with the flat rocks on my first cabin.  The problem I run into is that I can't seem to find a real expert on the topic.  You start talking to a guy who does concrete in pool rooms, and you find out he really doesn't know how it is looking a year later cause he never goes back.  So I really don't know about just straight concrete and when I start talking to different companies about this issues, I never get authoritative answers, I always get wishy washy answers that are non-committal as to how well it will look a year from now.

I will say that the Behr Granite Grip was really an inexpensive option though, so if it only lasts a few years, it's not costly to re-do.  I have heard a lot about using Cool Deck, but again no experience just people talking.

What do you mean about your pool having an overflow drain?  So you have a drain line say higher than the surface intake skimmer?  If that is the case you may not need a floor drain.  If you are talking about the intake skimmer, then I would highly recommend a floor drain.  On this last pool, we are still struggling with some issues, and the builder's warranty is worthless, but we have dealt with 2 leaks, and so we have had to ask guests to add water to the pool.  I think we just got the last leak fixed, but when it wasn't we had one guest turn the hose on and forgot about it and left.  That floor drain would have saved me.  Now it is just as easy for your cleaner, or pool service company to do the same thing.  A random phone call comes in and they accidentally walk away with the pool hose running.  

Last but not lease - make sure you have a dehumidifier installed!

Sorry this was long - hope it helps.

Great post!  Man, after reading all of this, I better hope there is a huge financial upside to having a pool in your STR.  Sounds like an amazing hassle....  

User Stats

Votes
Scott Mac
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Austin, TX
Replied Aug 14 2022, 08:26
Quote from @Kyle Smith:

I’m currently building a pool cabin in Gatlinburg and I’m interested in some opinions regarding indoor pool flooring options.  I will be pouring the pool floor next week and I had originally considered stamped concrete but now I’m sorta second guessing myself.  I got to thinking the stamped concrete may hold water and water may stay in the grout lines or cracks in the concrete causing potential mildew, mold etc. 
Has anyone considered epoxy flooring with a nonslip surface or what other options should I consider?  Thoughts?
Thanks in advance

Hi Kyle,

Since this is a STR (basically a motel room), do you have to be a Certified Pool Operator to have a pool, or are STR pools exempt from this (???)

Good Luck!

User Stats

Votes
Ken Boone
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Replied Aug 14 2022, 08:55

@Andrew S. The hassle is with the build process because a lot of these people do not know what they are doing and that is just a fact.  Once the build process is over and everything is good, it's generally smooth sailing.  The problem is that for the last few years, the only way to get a pool cabin was to have one built, because those that had them typically didn't sell, until prices went through the roof this past year, and then they went ridiculous.  And yes there is a tremendous upside to having a pool cabin in this market.  

User Stats

Votes
Ken Boone
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Replied Aug 14 2022, 08:56

@Scott Mac No as a pool cabin owner we do not have to be a CPO, but our pool service company needs to have the appropriate certifications.

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Smith
  • New to Real Estate
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
Replied Aug 14 2022, 11:50

Wow, great info here.  Thank you everyone!  @Ken Boone excellent response. Thanks!  I live near Houston Tx and I’m actually coordinating the pool install myself because my builder isn’t too familiar with it.  We had to re-engineer the pool support structurally due to the foundation height.  We had to support with additional foundation block and steel.  We poured a concrete slab underneath it and it worked out great.  Just drop it in there with a crane and boom your done. Level as can be and don’t have to back fill with $10k worth of gravel. The design was signed off and certified by a local engineer.  I’m coordinating the plumbing, backfill and finish floor.  The plumbing just got installed and we will be backfilling and putting the rebar in next week.  I also have the cove forms so I can pour a concrete lip over the pool edge for a clean look.  (I know there an art to this. I’m sending YouTube videos to the guy…wish me luck!)

The pool company that supplied my pool works with a large number of builders in Sevier County and they drill a hole above the strainer basket for overfill protection on steps side of pool.  I used Professional Pool out of Kentucky. 
I’m definitely concerned about surface cracks and all the potential issues with concrete.   I’m wondering if the granite grip products would work with the cove forms.  I guess I would have to wrap it around the lip of the pool concrete coving.  

Here’s an overhead shot of it from my drone: 

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Smith
  • New to Real Estate
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
Replied Aug 14 2022, 12:41
Great post!  Man, after reading all of this, I better hope there is a huge financial upside to having a pool in your STR.  Sounds like an amazing hassle....  

From what I’ve learned from other pool owners, I would say a resounding yes.  We are definitely on the cutting edge here I think.  It’s been very stressful coordinating this myself but I am  learning a lot.  LOL

User Stats

Votes
Ken Boone
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Replied Aug 14 2022, 13:02

@Kyle Smith So just make sure that overfill protection is plumbed all the way out of your cabin to get that water away from the foundation.  That looks like a fiberglass drop in right?  The builder left mine sitting in the driveway of the cabin for 3 months before installing, once it finally went into a gravel bed and concrete surface the pool was in bad shape.  Had a fiberglass guy come in and repair like 14 areas of the pool, once that was done had to be re-painted, so he primed and painted that.   Well now I learned after the fact that you have to gelcoat fiberglass pools if you want it to last, my paint is already chipping loose, but no matter, I have to drill more holes into my steps, because either things settled or more than likely the builder did not ensure there was enough gravel backfill under my steps.  So I have to get a company to come in and drill into the steps, pump something in there to support those areas, then have the gelcoat guy come back and refinish it.  It is crazy what I have had to go through with this last build and the builder has basically ignored me.

A few other notes for you.  If you are doing a sand filter, then have them plumb a line right from the start for the backwash.  It just makes life a lot easier than running hoses for a backwash.  If you are doing a cartridge filter you don't have to worry about it.

As far as the granite grip, it was applied right to the edge of the fiberglass.  So without seeing your concrete cove for it not sure how it will work exactly.

As far as surface cracks, both of my pools that had concrete poured after install, developed cracks.  In one case, the granite grip covered them up completely.  In the newest one with the epoxy floor, we had a hollow spot in the floor.  You could rap it with your fingers and  hear how hollow it was.  Told the builder multiple times - just ignored it.  some time after the epoxy went on, the crack developed and crack is complete through epoxy as well.  So I dunno.. I don't think I have ever had large areas of concrete poured anywhere that didn't develop a crack somewhere.  

Love those drones by the way!  Just got the Air 2s.

User Stats

Votes
Brian G.
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Aug 14 2022, 19:19

@Ken Boone who was your builder who ignored your issues? Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Smith
  • New to Real Estate
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
Replied Aug 15 2022, 06:03
Quote from @Ken Boone:

@Kyle Smith So just make sure that overfill protection is plumbed all the way out of your cabin to get that water away from the foundation.  That looks like a fiberglass drop in right?  The builder left mine sitting in the driveway of the cabin for 3 months before installing, once it finally went into a gravel bed and concrete surface the pool was in bad shape.  Had a fiberglass guy come in and repair like 14 areas of the pool, once that was done had to be re-painted, so he primed and painted that.   Well now I learned after the fact that you have to gelcoat fiberglass pools if you want it to last, my paint is already chipping loose, but no matter, I have to drill more holes into my steps, because either things settled or more than likely the builder did not ensure there was enough gravel backfill under my steps.  So I have to get a company to come in and drill into the steps, pump something in there to support those areas, then have the gelcoat guy come back and refinish it.  It is crazy what I have had to go through with this last build and the builder has basically ignored me.

A few other notes for you.  If you are doing a sand filter, then have them plumb a line right from the start for the backwash.  It just makes life a lot easier than running hoses for a backwash.  If you are doing a cartridge filter you don't have to worry about it.

As far as the granite grip, it was applied right to the edge of the fiberglass.  So without seeing your concrete cove for it not sure how it will work exactly.

As far as surface cracks, both of my pools that had concrete poured after install, developed cracks.  In one case, the granite grip covered them up completely.  In the newest one with the epoxy floor, we had a hollow spot in the floor.  You could rap it with your fingers and  hear how hollow it was.  Told the builder multiple times - just ignored it.  some time after the epoxy went on, the crack developed and crack is complete through epoxy as well.  So I dunno.. I don't think I have ever had large areas of concrete poured anywhere that didn't develop a crack somewhere.  

Love those drones by the way!  Just got the Air 2s.

Thanks for the heads up on the sand filter.  Yes, it’s a fiberglass drop-in.  I’m a little concerned about the cove concrete work.  If it’s not done correctly it could end up looking bad. Also, I’m unsure how I could use the epoxy or granite grip if I have the concrete over the lip of the pool with the coving. 
Have you heard of Florock pool flooring?

Btw, you will love the Air 2S.  I have the Mavic 2S  

User Stats

Votes
Ken Boone
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Replied Aug 15 2022, 07:34
Quote from @Brian G.:

@Ken Boone who was your builder who ignored your issues? Feel free to PM me if you prefer.

PM'd

User Stats

Votes
Ken Boone
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Replied Aug 15 2022, 07:38

Thanks for the heads up on the sand filter.  Yes, it’s a fiberglass drop-in.  I’m a little concerned about the cove concrete work.  If it’s not done correctly it could end up looking bad. Also, I’m unsure how I could use the epoxy or granite grip if I have the concrete over the lip of the pool with the coving. 
Have you heard of Florock pool flooring?

Btw, you will love the Air 2S.  I have the Mavic 2S   

Yea I'm not sure about the cove work, one of my fiberglass pools, the one with the flat rocks is actually trimmed in bricks, to the bricks overlay the top edge of the fiberglass shell.  The other two fiberglass pools, don't really have a cove like in a traditional outdoor pool, so the floor finish comes to edge and ends sitting on top of the edge of the round over part of the shell.  PM me and I can send you a link to some pics, that might show you what I am talking about.  Although, I have not updated my pics to show the granite grip on the one place yet, but you will get the idea when looking at the other pics I think.

I do like my air 2s, working on my 107 now so I can do some really cool stuff once I get it.

User Stats

Votes
Bruce Woodruff
Pro Member
  • West Valley Phoenix
Votes |
Pro Member
  • West Valley Phoenix
Replied Aug 15 2022, 07:46

You can get an auto-fill for your pools. Only negative is, you don't know when you have a leak because it's always looking full. .

Just be aware that sand filters (like cartridge) do not filter very small particles. A DE filter is the best. You will use less chemicals and enjoy generally better quality water....

User Stats

Votes
Ken Boone
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Greenville, SC
Replied Aug 15 2022, 08:16

Yea @Bruce Woodruff the auto-filler is something to consider down the road, but you would not want to start with one on one of the builds in the smoky mtn market for sure.  Out of the last 6 pool installs that I have personal connections with, 4 of them had leaks.  And the thing is that these cabins are typically built on crazy slopes, sides of mountains, and such, and you don't want a lot of water leaking out and taking a chance at damaging the foundation.  

I do have an auto-filler on one of my pools, but I don't use it.  I have seen them get stuck before, and on the particular pool that has one, there is no floor drain.  Don't know why the builder thought that was a good idea ;)   

User Stats

Votes
Scott Mac
  • Austin, TX
Votes |
  • Austin, TX
Replied Aug 15 2022, 08:52
Quote from @Kyle Smith:

Hi Kyle,

That looks nice, 

If it was outside, here's a quick and easy cabana that might attract more customers (I found the pic online).

Maybe face the rear wall to block the July Augustus sun.

Maybe put an electrical outlet in it, and an outdoor fan.

Maybe put a grill out near it.

The roof is corrugated metal (which sounds loud during the rain).

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Smith
  • New to Real Estate
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
Replied Aug 16 2022, 20:42
Quote from @Scott Mac:
Quote from @Kyle Smith:

Hi Kyle,

That looks nice, 

If it was outside, here's a quick and easy cabana that might attract more customers (I found the pic online).

Maybe face the rear wall to block the July Augustus sun.

Maybe put an electrical outlet in it, and an outdoor fan.

Maybe put a grill out near it.

The roof is corrugated metal (which sounds loud during the rain).

Hi Scott thanks so much for the info. I’m basically installing this pool inside the cabin vs outside.  So, my floors have been a concern due to moisture and cracking.