• Texas
Votes |
AirBnB Arbitrage - Know anyone?

Jessica Harrison
  • Realtor
  • Texas
Posted Nov 18 2022, 10:10

Hello! 

I have a client to bough a rental a little over a year ago- cute house in Ft Worth (3/2/2). They are open to having someone run an AirBnB in their rental. If you or someone you know is interested in adding an AirBnB to their portfolio, please let me know. I'd love to talk to them and see if it might be a good fit for my client. 

-Jessica

User Stats

Votes
Jacob St. Martin
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Charlottesville VA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Charlottesville VA
Replied Nov 18 2022, 10:24

Hello Jessica, I have been looking into airbnb arbitrage and would potentially be interested. I would love to connect and get more details on the property and the area. 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 18 2022, 10:38

Hey Jessica, 

Similarly, I have been looking into AirBnB arbitrage and think Forth Worth has a lot to offer and can potentially be a great fit. I am interested and would like to know more about this opportunity. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
John Underwood
Pro Member
#1 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Investor
  • Greer, SC
Votes |
Pro Member
#1 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Investor
  • Greer, SC
Replied Nov 18 2022, 10:54

You might want someone that is licensed and insured and has plenty of experience doing this.

User Stats

Votes
Alicia Marks
Pro Member
  • Fort Worth, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Fort Worth, TX
Replied Nov 18 2022, 11:46

STR are currently not allowed in Ft Worth. There are plenty illegally being done, and the city is working on how they will handle it going forward. I am local and would be interested in it as well, depending on location.

User Stats

Votes
Mariana Kesovija
  • New to Real Estate
  • DFW
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • DFW
Replied Nov 30 2022, 08:46

Hi Jessica! My team just spoke with a brokerage about STR in DFW and what all it takes to manage and start making money. I'd be happy to connect with you and discuss how we can help manage your STR.