• Fort Lauderdale
Votes |
Seeking ST or MT Consultant Familiar with Ft Lauderdale Area

Monica Diaz
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale
Posted May 28 2023, 09:42

Hello,

I have been reconsidering renting my property on a short-term or mid-term, I do have some experience renting both ways but have some questions and concerns would like to have discuss with an experienced, impartial professional. If you can kindly reach out so we an schedule an appointment. 

User Stats

Votes
Ray Hage
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL
Replied May 29 2023, 03:15
Quote from @Monica Diaz:

Hello,

I have been reconsidering renting my property on a short-term or mid-term, I do have some experience renting both ways but have some questions and concerns would like to have discuss with an experienced, impartial professional. If you can kindly reach out so we an schedule an appointment. 

Hi! I don't have much experience myself in this but I have a couple of contacts who manage STRs. I could share them with you. Generally speaking, think about how it is going to be managed and the specific guidelines for the city where the STR/MTR will be located because they really do vary city to city and even within a city. 

User Stats

Votes
Monica Diaz
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Fort Lauderdale
Replied May 29 2023, 07:29

Hi Ray,

Thank you so much for responding. Yes, I'd appreciate you sharing your contacts. Will message you privately with my contact information.

FlipSystem logo
FlipSystem
|
Sponsored
Learn From Our Team. Earn 100% of the Profits. Join our community of 500+ investors! Avg profit per flip: $14k, Avg effort per week: 4hrs