Palm Springs Market -- looking to meet knowledgeable locals

2 Replies

My partner and I will be in Palm Springs this week, researching properties.  We are planning on buying ah handful SFRs and/or multi-family places, and turning them into short-term vacation rentals.

We are looking to meet anyone in the area -- potential partners, rehabbers, property managers, real estate agents etc.  We are both experienced, but will need to find a network of skilled locals that can handle day to day operations and lend expertise.

If this i your market, or you know someone in the area, please drop me a line.  Our first visit will be from 7/9-7/14.

Hi John,

I know of a good broker out in the area that specializes in everything from sales to rehabbing and new construction development. They have a very knowledgeable team and I suggest hitting them up. Shoot me a message if you're interested for more information.

Happy Hunting,

Aaron

Hey, John.

My wife and I moved to the Palm Springs area from San Francisco a year ago--with similar goals to your own. We have two properties down here so far (one we're currently rehabbing) and the other a successful short-term vacation rental. My wife's also a realtor who consults for an international vacation rental firm. So we may have some good insights to share. Let me know if you're interested in connecting!

Cheers,

Tim

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here